For those of you who plan on taking advantage of the Thanksgiving holiday to shop for gifts, here are a few ideas to get you started:
(1) Aromatherapy–Pregnant or not, many people appreciate a soothing scent. Great for the office or home, male or female, this gift is perfect for just about anyone. Ideas include diffusers, candles, and/or soaps.
(2) Philanthropic Causes–Donate to a worthy cause in honor or memory of someone important in your life and/or help create awareness of a charity.
(3) Food–Food has always been my favorite things to receive as gifts. Whether it’s a hearty batch of soup, a dozen boxed cupcakes, and/or a basket of trail mix, food is a sure crowd pleaser.
(5) Activities–Recent studies show that money can buy happiness: it’s better to spend money on experiences instead of things. Ideas include a cooking class, gym and/or workout class, art class, museum exhibit and/or event, etc.
(6) Cold Weather Accessories–Many people I know (including myself) tend to lose gloves, ear muffs, and/or scarves every winter so it helps to have an extra set just in case. Ideas include ear muffs, scarves, gloves, and/or hats.